View Single Post

Old 06-11-2010, 06:26 PM

Total Downloaded: 83.31 MB
You know, I thought about that tail wheel, but of the pics of belly landings I found the wheel was still there.

As for the farmers...I guess the pilot would need to practice hide and evade tactics even on "friendly" soil! Can you imagine seeing your crop taken out weeks days before harvest! Pitchforks indeed:o.

I have a few more pics, but I am going to need another brush to get more wheat. When done, I will add in a few pieces of debris in the wheat, such as one of the main landing gear pulled free and some of the under panel parts. Again, as seen in one or more of the real pics. I should cut the ailerons slots and push wheat into them, as it seams this happened as well.

Enjoy,
CT
Attached Thumbnails
fGMM Yugo ME-109E with pilot make a poor combine!-pict0023.jpg   fGMM Yugo ME-109E with pilot make a poor combine!-pict0022.jpg   fGMM Yugo ME-109E with pilot make a poor combine!-pict0021.jpg   fGMM Yugo ME-109E with pilot make a poor combine!-pict0020.jpg