View Single Post

Old 06-20-2010, 07:07 PM

Total Downloaded: 53.52 MB
Hmm... odd that I never posted the final assembly. It seems like so long ago, but I did actually get the bird built to the point of weapon mounts. I've left it off after that, and took a hiatus; partly due to some games that demanded my attention, and partly RL responsibilities. Nevertheless, here she is:

Since these pictures I've been working on a ton of other projects; I apologize for the long delay. This'll be a beast to finish, but I found the so-called 'holy grail' of reference photos, and I aim to make good measure of them. Most of the core model will remain untouched, but most of the greeble, especially the cockpit and guns, will be completely scrapped. I may end up having to redo the main 'wing' as well, but we'll see how it goes. I still have to plan where to put the landing gear, but I'm focusing on cleaning the cockpit and texturing as I go. Here are some preliminary shots of the textured interior. Note that there is a lot of greeble to be stuffing in there yet.

Enjoy!
Sean