Thread: Modelik P-35
View Single Post

Old 02-09-2008, 08:10 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Like I said in one of the previous installments this one has been pretty much falling together. After the one set of bulkheads being a bit off, everything else so far has gone together without any real problems.

If I'm going to nit-pick (and I am, for educational purposes, if nothing else) the gun-troughs are a bit off. The skin shows cut-outs to the edge, but the leading former doesn't have any notches. They are supposed to taper out to flat by the leading edge, but there should either be clearance slots or the trough cut-outs should end 1mm away from the end of the skin section. A little dab of silver sharpie and the guns themselves will hide anything that's left. I think that's one that falls into the 'challenge' rather than the 'problem' category.

The tail feathers turned out well. A little misalignment shows in the FFMM that's my fault. I could have taken a little more time trimming to fit, especially as they have no fairings to cover any booboos.

So far I have to repeat my assertion that Bohdan Wasiak just doesn't like jets<g>
Attached Thumbnails
Modelik P-35-img_2015.jpg   Modelik P-35-img_2017.jpg   Modelik P-35-img_2018.jpg