Thread: TROTSKIY is up
View Single Post

Old 02-10-2008, 09:16 PM

Total Downloaded: 424.90 MB
Future Trotskiys

Thanks, Ron.

Incidentally, I took a little time out from the Hampden to play around with one of the recent Trotskiys: the Nakajima B6N2 Tenzan (Jill). What I hope to do eventually is provide a little dimensionality by using a wing spar (under construction in the photo -- I printed out a copy of a Tenzan 3-view sized to 1/95 -- the scale my Tenzan -- and laminated it to 1mm card), cutting out the landing gear and inserting black paper to give the illusion of wheel wells, bulking up the wheels a little, and maybe making the prop rotate.

However, I do not want to get decisively engaged until the Flying Suitcase is finished. And, of course, I have the GreMir Shoki in my sights as the next big airplane project.

I am also thinking of posting a wrap-up when the last Japanese WWII Navy airplane appears: an index to the planes posted in this series.

If Rick, Jason, and Ash have no objection, I thought I would start a new thread when the first Japanese Army WWII airplane appears (I've already discussed this via back channel with Marv, who began this thread, and he has no objection).

Don
Attached Thumbnails
TROTSKIY is up-b6n2-01.jpg