View Single Post

Old 07-09-2010, 02:18 AM

Total Downloaded: 352.00 MB
All my Dioramas

Hi, I never posted a thread in this section even though I built a lot of dioramas. I would like to present you a short assortment of all my dioramas I built to this day. Some are illuminated by LED, other quite simple. Whenever I see my other models in the shelf, I think the mean advantage of an diorama is the dust protection. All models I build are for free download. Here are some Pictures:

regards loenf
Attached Thumbnails
All of my Dioramas-alien_dio1.jpg   All of my Dioramas-alien_dio2.jpg   All of my Dioramas-atat_dio1.jpg   All of my Dioramas-atat_dio2.jpg   All of my Dioramas-atst_dio1.jpg  

All of my Dioramas-bat_dio1.jpg   All of my Dioramas-bat_dio2.jpg   All of my Dioramas-bttf_dio1.jpg   All of my Dioramas-bttf_dio2.jpg   All of my Dioramas-c3p0_dio1.jpg  

All of my Dioramas-c3p0_dio2.jpg   All of my Dioramas-c3p0_dio3.jpg   All of my Dioramas-falcon_dio1.jpg   All of my Dioramas-falcon_dio2.jpg   All of my Dioramas-predator_dio1.jpg  

All of my Dioramas-predator_dio2.jpg   All of my Dioramas-speeder_dio1.jpg   All of my Dioramas-speeder_dio2.jpg   All of my Dioramas-thunder_dio1.jpg   All of my Dioramas-thunder_dio2.jpg  

Last edited by Loenf; 07-09-2010 at 02:33 AM.