View Single Post

Old 07-27-2010, 10:56 PM

Total Downloaded: 627.66 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by whulsey View Post
I've got that one and I bought it at the Air Force Museum. If I was the one before you, my belated apologies. Still have it unbuilt so will be following your build with great interest. Just shot some photos of one at the Evergreen Museum in Oregon a week ago. The interior had been changed over at some time to different seats. Here's a photo of a seat that they had on display at the Tillamook Air Museum. Didn't realize how fuzzy it was until now, most of had too much cheese on the Tillamook Cheese Plant tour before we went to the Air Museum.

Whulsey
Welcome and thank you, If my mind serves me right the fellow that bought the kit before me had child with him He was bald as peach. I was still in the Navy back then came home for leave. I remember talking to him about models that I built I had a few in display here in Dayton Ohio next to the Kettering collection. A very nice man. he commented on me about my head full of hair. and said he wished he had my hair, I chuckeled back at him well sir all you have to do now is grow your eye brows out and comb it back we both had a laugh LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLlll I still remember that today. No Sir your not the fellow. I will do justice on this and get you started on yours Thanks for the wicker seat picture it will be well treasured. Thanks