View Single Post

Old 07-29-2010, 07:07 PM

Total Downloaded: 627.66 MB
Closeing up the passenger cabin

Still at fellas I,ll do a little more tonight and get one more photo update. Befor i closed the passemger cabin I installed three non skid wealk ways on the cabin floor useing 320 gritt wet and dry black sand paper, I doped them and let dry then glued then on the cabin deck rechecked for any more details that i can cram in the enterier cabin. It is a shame a lot cant be seen when you close up the cabin but you know its there. After i closed up the cabin compartment I will let same dry for the night next assembly will be the pilots compartment. After reviewing the a website that Ron sent me I only regret that i should seen this a head of time and I could have done the passenger compartment a little diffewrent then what the kit suggest. but all in all I looks great the Clear packiong tape inhanced the brightness of the stained brown color as I used to simulate the enterier walls.I gave the cabin 3 coats of Krylon spray to brinbg out the color and protect the finish this Krylon is good stuff again Ron I thank You. No more 50 50 dope my firstmate apprreciates it no more oder of banana oil smell that packs one heck of a head ache. My Camera is good for one or two more pix I think the batteries are going ddown. Here is closeing of the passenger cabin
Attached Thumbnails
Ford Tri- Motor 1/33 Scale-pict0001.jpg