View Single Post

Old 09-21-2010, 02:17 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
U.S.S. Voyager NCC-74656/ 1:800

I started this project in february this year, when "D-Whale" sent me some modified texture-files to use with the "nothing"-Voyager model you can download here at papermodelers. It looked better than before, grey instead of blue, but I just could not resist changing it more... and more... and more. When I was finished, in july, absolutely nothing wasnīt changed... If you are interested, you can find all texture-pictures at Kartonbau.de - Alles rund um's Kartonmodell... | Bauberichte | Project Voyager: Texture 3.0 ...
In addition to texture changes I added more details, too, as separated escape-pod-hatches and phasers in 3D, I made both the deflectors and the bridge top less angularly and I opened the shuttlebay with a little Delta flyer coming out.
And now itīs time to build the model...

Since the model consists of 7 separated elements, it doesnīt matter where to start. I decided to begin with the 2. hull.
Attached Thumbnails
U.S.S. Voyager NCC-74656/ 1:800-sensors.jpg   U.S.S. Voyager NCC-74656/ 1:800-landing_pads.jpg   U.S.S. Voyager NCC-74656/ 1:800-superparts_down.jpg   U.S.S. Voyager NCC-74656/ 1:800-warpcore_ejection.jpg   U.S.S. Voyager NCC-74656/ 1:800-windows.jpg