View Single Post

Old 09-29-2010, 03:36 PM

Location: Skype: Chaiwat Kosatanakom Bkk, Thailand, RTAF air base
Total Downloaded: 0
Apocylypse now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
Thanks so much Chaiwatkom, I have always thought this was the coolest little jet. I am always amazed by the size of this plane and think what fun it would be to fly. I don't believe there are any other paper models of this plane, at least nothing I can find, and yours is so very detailed at a nice little size.
I go see the A-37 they have on display at the National Museum of the U.S. Air Force here in Ohio. By the way, if you need some pictures of any planes not available to you where you are, and we have them here at the museum, let me know and I'll be glad to go get some pictures for you. I live about 5 minutes from the museum, and it's free. here's a link to their site.

National Museum of the USAF - Home

Thanks again,

Steven
I watched a snail, crawling along the edge of straight razor. It' s my dream, It's my nightmare.

Colonel Kurt talked through his radio.

Then Capt. Willard visited him and Colonel Kurt asked him....

"Where are you from Willard?"

"Ohio" Capt. replied.

Then Colonel Kurt explained about his visit when he was young, talking about a garden in Ohio.

But, fortunately, Steven gave me a link to USAF museum and his kind offer. I have to say "Thank you very much for your kindness". I live about ten minute to RTAF museum and very pleased to give any data about my little air force. Of course, I am dreaming of having some picture of USAF Boeing B-17.