View Single Post

Old 01-17-2010, 08:21 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Here it goes.

System one: (What I would choose)

Players can play all three Phases/Games as solo games for stand alone diversion, or;
Players could play an assault to a planet where one player would buy with points and assault armada and the other a defensive armada, playing the three Phases/Games with what they could save from the previous game, or;
Players could player the real McCoy, a strategic game that started with each having a map of a galactic sector, would buy their forces and would move, attack, invade using the three phases/games during several games until one capitulate. If players decided that Capital Ships didn't exist in their universe, they could play only Phases/Games two and three. If they decided that orbital defense wasn't really necessary, they could play Phases/Games One and Three.

System two: (Acceptable after 3 beers)

One game only. Assault only. The game would be the assault to a planet. With the 3 phases going one after the other. The table divided in three and a whole new concept of game would emerge with this. Still it would be hard to sell the models in my opinion.

System Three. Three different games not interlinked. I can't see no reason for that. To do this we choose one of the games and work on it.