View Single Post

Old 01-19-2010, 06:49 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
Let's simply use inches as the units of measurements - no extra rulers to make. Now the shortest one is about 2 inches long - let's say that the minimal movement is one inch - what do you think?

I'll be posting small errors when noticed:

Quote:
Ships have turn bands in its bases. When they make a turn, they lose movement points. (Thrusters are being used to counter ship momentum.) Ships can make one turn per movement phase. They can make it before, during or after the turn. If the turn the ship makes ends in the green band, the ship doesn't lose any of its movement. If it slips to the yellow band, the ship loses a fourth of its movement. If falls on the red band, the ship loses half of its movement. Bigger ships turn less than smaller ships.
The red word should be "move" i suppose. And the wording "turn slips to a /color/ band" is not very clear as the bases are glued to the model and if you turn the ship they turn with it. Perhaps "ship turns in direction within boundaries of /color/ band" would be more precise.

I know its nitpicking, but that's what I noticed up till now and this is a first, alpha draft of rules, so it all needs a lot of fixing to get it right.

I printed out the ships and rules - now I'm trying to wrap my head around the rules

And I agree with Lex - the rockets will need additional rules