View Single Post

Old 01-25-2010, 02:37 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
I am interested how do you follow the damages - I mean - in rules it says that the damages are applied at the end of firing phase - I kind of don't see it - can you elaborate more on an example - like the turn 4:

Quote:
Fire
Specials:
Hecate dd1 fired 4 torpedoes against human cc2. 3 hits one critical. CC2 lost half secondaries. (Total 7 damage to hull)
Hecate dd2 fired 4 torpedoes against human dd2. Three hits Trebled! Ship exploded.
Human dd2 fired 2 missiles against Hecate dd1. One went in. Trebled! Ship exploded.
Secondaries:
Hecate dd2 fired against human dd2
Hecate dd1 fires 4 secondaries against human cc2. Hits with 1. no damage.
Hecate cc1 fires 4 secondaries against human cc1. (half lost by critical). hits with 2. 2 damage no criticals Ship explodes.
Hecate cc2 fires 4 secondaries against human cc1.
Human dd2 fires 6 secondaries against dd1. Hits with 2. 2 damage.
Human CC1 fires 4 secondaries against hecate cc1. Hits with 4. 2 damage. Ship explodes
Human cc2 fires 6 secondaries against hecate cc2. Hits with 1. 1 damage. (Total 1 damage).
Primaries:
Hecate CC1 fires 4 primaries against human cc1. (Critical half primaries)
Hecate CC2 fires 6 primaries against human cc1.
human cc1 fires 6 primaries against hecate cc2. Hits with 3. makes 3 damage (Total 4 damage).
Human cc2 fires 8 primaries against hecate cc2. Hits with 2! 1damage. (Total 5 damage).
Was the shooting declared and then carried out? were the dices that hit put aside to resolve later? or did you resolved all at once? How the actual play went like? Please try to describe it in detail to someone who wasn't there to see it