View Single Post

Old 11-29-2010, 03:53 AM

Total Downloaded: 461.4 KB
Walls for the deck

Hi @ all!

@ Mike: You shall not be disappointed, but there is still some work to do before the planking of the hull (decks, gunports, upper hull, gun carriage...).

Thanks Zathros! I like this forum because there is a lot to learn from everybody around here!

@ Bro: Thanks for the pad, the 'MM Mayflower' finally arrived, too. So now I can use some parts of it as well. I was thinking about the cannons, since in the "Waldermar Nowy" plans there are none.

Here some pics from my progress so far. I made the walls and doors for the deck. The first 8 pictures show how I did it and the two last the results. It is not perfect. But I think the galleons from that time were not perfect neither (compared to the beautiful ships of the 18th century and later on). If there are any questions, please ask!

Regards,
Radek
Attached Thumbnails
Mayflower Galleon 1:100 (The pilgrims journey)-mf_049.jpg   Mayflower Galleon 1:100 (The pilgrims journey)-mf_052.jpg   Mayflower Galleon 1:100 (The pilgrims journey)-mf_053.jpg   Mayflower Galleon 1:100 (The pilgrims journey)-mf_054.jpg   Mayflower Galleon 1:100 (The pilgrims journey)-mf_055.jpg  

Mayflower Galleon 1:100 (The pilgrims journey)-mf_056.jpg   Mayflower Galleon 1:100 (The pilgrims journey)-mf_057.jpg   Mayflower Galleon 1:100 (The pilgrims journey)-mf_058.jpg   Mayflower Galleon 1:100 (The pilgrims journey)-mf_059.jpg   Mayflower Galleon 1:100 (The pilgrims journey)-mf_060.jpg  

In the Garage: PANHARD AML20