View Single Post

Old 01-26-2011, 05:31 AM

Total Downloaded: 11.55 MB
Old City Number 3!

Hi,
Am I allowed to join the club of city-builders?
I biult allready all the buildings of MPR I. (Kartonist.de | Bauberichte-Architektur | Mittelalterliche Stadt von abc, Old Town)
I built them in orignal size, but I made copies and built this copies. So I could adjust the sometimes a bit dull colors and keep the original, plus I could allways print spare parts!
As I don't speak Czech, this link has been quite helpfull: TRANSLATE.EU : Text to translate from czech to german (also translates to english!)
By the way: Each house can be assambled in two ways: As stand alone model and as model connected to the other buildings, as we want to do. In this case some parts have to be left out!
Now let's go on:
Pic 1: This collection of buildings should form a diorama!
Pic 2: As I want to store the whole thing on my attic, I cut the groundplan in some parts.
Pic 3: Now I transfered the parts on 2mm cardboard and cut them out.
Pic 4: Next step was, to glue the buildings on the parts of the groundplan. This has not been so easy, as the houses did not allways follow exactly the groundplan and the whole thing should finally form a closed circle.
Pic 5 : Now the road surfaces had to be adjusted.
Attached Thumbnails
Old City Number 3!-img_0596.jpg   Old City Number 3!-img_0607.jpg   Old City Number 3!-img_0599.jpg   Old City Number 3!-img_0603.jpg   Old City Number 3!-img_0605.jpg