View Single Post

Old 02-19-2011, 01:29 PM

Total Downloaded: 11.55 MB
Hi,
Thanks to your friendly comments.

Peter, you and your friends are invited! But be aware of the fact, that there is no public transport or supermarket.

Zathros are you still removing snow or did you start building?

Mike, you are right with Vyskovsky, although the buildings are all look different, the individual parts are repeating. Maybe this is the reason, why I don't know of anybody who went on after MPR I.

As you may have noticed, I didn't attach any flag 'till now. I will decide later about this, but for sure not the mass of flags which are provided with the kit. Anyway thanks for the tip!

I will go on with MPR II. Most likely I will build the version 7 which is suggested in the book

Meanwhile I finished the MPR I base.
Pic 1: The church and the town hall got an extra base, therefore the tabs have been folded inwards.
Pic 2 and 3: I didn't like the surface round the church. I downloaded a surface with cobblestones from the net. Inaccurateness near the buildings have been corrected with a row of stones.
Pic 4 and 5:The finished church square.
Attached Thumbnails
Old City Number 3!-img_0616.jpg   Old City Number 3!-img_0617.jpg   Old City Number 3!-img_0618.jpg   Old City Number 3!-img_0619.jpg   Old City Number 3!-img_0620.jpg