View Single Post

Old 03-22-2011, 08:30 PM

Total Downloaded: 53.52 MB
So.... Wow. I really let too much time slip between projects. Maybe I just have too many projects.

Nah, that can't be it...

Anyway. Minor (minor) update. Got started finally on texturing this lady. I have the hip and torso mostly finished and hope to have the whole of the body done in the next few weeks. This design differs significantly from the Male Protagonist and as a lot of the outfit will likely accentuate the female form expect that most releases will contain nudity ('Barbie level' at any rate). I considered putting a textured modesty (underwear) coverage on the base figure, but I'd honestly rather not. Clothes will account for that through final assembly.

I am very happy with the textures; I hate starting texturing, but one I get into a design I usually enjoy the work and the result. Nowhere close to photorealistic, but at 1:50 I doubt the blemishes will be apparent.

Pictures in the links. While these are not 'real' (and covered with modesty bars) they are not really safe for work.

Front

Front canted (shape review)

Enjoy!
Tirick

I am curious, if any of you are interested in this figure, what kind of outfits would you like to see first? I have three in mind, a fantasy warrior type, a medieval princess and a sci-fi character of my own design, but I will entertain requests.