View Single Post

Old 04-09-2011, 08:03 AM

Total Downloaded: 53.52 MB
Hmm, Goth. I had not considered that initially, but I will add it to the list Zathros.

I have however, made progress on the first release! Now that the main body is textured, I suspect the rest of the figure will go a little smoother. Clothing usually has clearer lines and shadow/highlights than the human body. I am very happy with the face. While the hair is not complete yet, I have a clear plan which aught to work.

On that note, did you know that the Romans had bikini's?

Links are included as again, depending on where you work these may not be considered appropriate.

Front view

Canted view

Back view

This figure will have a few more clothing options than the Male protagonist releases to date. This is of course but one of them. I've elected to have the first release be a fantasy warrior-maiden. Obviously, for those of you interested in historical accuracy, you should just scale down the Man-at-Arms and swap heads. This will be a little more of a creative interpretation of protective battle-wear. Weapons and likely a shield will be included with the armour segments.

Enjoy,
Tirick