View Single Post

Old 04-26-2011, 07:06 PM

Location: Skype: Chaiwat Kosatanakom Bkk, Thailand, RTAF air base
Total Downloaded: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by spencermitchellmusic View Post
Chiawatkom, that is a beautiful looking model. It is hard to believe that something that looks that good can really fly. Most of the flying models that I have seen designed look very rudimentary, that thing looks like a display model! Did you make this model available for purchase anywhere? I think my son and I could have some fun with this one!
Yesterday, A Eurofighter Typhoon, German Air force, was done, of course, it's beautiful. However, it performance is really poor due to its need to find out the right CG. As I emphasized that if you can find the right position for the CG, all the paper model airplane can fly. A few day ago, I finished a new Raptor and flew it, It glides for ten meters!

Yes, I do the direct sale by mailing only due to the canopy have to be enclosed with the cardmodel otherwise you will have the transparent canopy. It will include with the assembly instruction and the know how for making it as a beautiful glider.

This F-14 Tomcat cardmodel price is USD $ 6 but the finished product is USD $ 125.