View Single Post

Old 05-26-2011, 05:47 AM
Banned

Total Downloaded: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Manic View Post
Zathros

You can download the all MKs Users' Manual here http://ferret-afv.org/manuals/3.05.0...Bookmarked.pdf

It has detailed drawings throughout.

There are a great number of these vehicles in private hands and a number of owners clubs with web sites. I'm sure any information asked for would be supplied if you explained why you needed it.

~Douglas
I could service a Ferret with that for sure. It really does not have enough drawings to reproduce one, but has everything necessary to detail one. If you had a Top view of the picture you posted, that would probably, more than likely be enough.

The drive train arrangement on that vehicle was, well, a little bit over complicated, but would make for an incredible model. I see where the vehicle got it's clearance from, the arrangement would allow for a really high ground clearance, but all those gears and differentials, I can see why they went away from that design. Very cool though.

I am hesitant to contact people I don't know, for a variety of reasons. I am sure "we" will come up with the data necessary.