View Single Post

Old 05-26-2011, 07:56 PM
Banned

Total Downloaded: 0
Sorry, I missed that, eyes getting tired, long day. These are great references. I am going to try and start on this soon. I am going into the Hospital a week from this Thursday, one day procedure, but a couple of day recovery. I like this vehicle though. Talking with Kevin, I want to make a basic version and leave the variants up to others as they see fit. This is for now, and we'll see how it goes and just how complex we need to go. I tend to like larger size models. I just think you can get more in there. It has to at least be enough to get the little Lego guys in there. You have to be able to play with it.

I happen to like British designs. They have that certain "I don't know what" to them. I also have an MG Midget, 1973, that is begging to be made into a paper model, and there isn't a decent one of them either, though there is a nice Bug Eyed Sprite by Ichyama(sp?). (There are no models of 450SL Mercedes Benz, and I have one of those too that I want to make a paper model of, sometime in the distant future, if I live that long. (starting to drift here).