View Single Post

Old 05-29-2011, 04:04 PM

Total Downloaded: 2.02 GB
Smile

Well glentemans

I started cutting all the components of the three models, there is no simple task since many parts of these kits Prudenziatti.

Making a quick review of the models and observing the instruction manual that accompanies each file, to make the Nieuport 24 and Korozawa Ko 3, I'll spend a little more work because the author used the Nie 17 kit as the basis for all, changing only the rudder, but there is a need for these two to create the fuselage with circular section, a task that will not be difficult because of the nature of the type of construction without former. Wings are also a challenge in the three models, to leave with a reasonable looking, will have to undergo some modifications to address the assembly. Another modification is laminar, with a hard cardboard face of the engine, to generate a former to adjust and regulate the entire assembly of the fuselage. The tires will also be rolled, and do not intend to use the dual tabs, I still prefer the traditional method. Said these initial statement by hand to work ...

Continue soon...