View Single Post

Old 06-09-2011, 05:19 PM

Total Downloaded: 14.54 MB
Finally got a bit of a start on this one.
I took the helmet from the second Hoplite of Zio's. I had a problem getting the petal formed crown to a good shape. I t wound up flat on top and I had to add a center piece.
Prudenzio Contest Amazon rework-img_4998.jpg
The head on this one is a challenge. It's a number of thin slivers to form the jawline and its delicate work. I'm not using the helmet supplied with the kit. Instead, I'm hoping to use numerous copies of the inside of the shield (brown wood-grain) to form her long flowing hair. We'll see how good an idea that is....
Prudenzio Contest Amazon rework-img_4999.jpg
I wasn't intending to do much layering, but I wound up with three copies of the kit, so I'm taking advantage of that. Here's the edge and snake from the shield as added layers;
Prudenzio Contest Amazon rework-img_5000.jpgPrudenzio Contest Amazon rework-img_5001.jpg

I added a nose and lips to the face after I finished the jawline.

Prudenzio Contest Amazon rework-img_5005.jpg

So far, it's the face and some weapons, but it's a start. I was thinking of possibly doing a small diorama, maybe a hunting scene. Anyone know if there's a good wild boar kit out there anywhere?

Prudenzio Contest Amazon rework-img_5006.jpg

She needs a name that fits here warlike Amazonian nature. Think I'll call her "Babs".