View Single Post

Old 07-06-2011, 08:56 AM

Total Downloaded: 130.59 MB
I certainly do... Due to the nature of my job, I travel quite a bit and for extended periods.

I have a plastic case that I put some foam in side of to help keep stuff from bouncing around. It holds my knives, extra blades, a small straight edge, assorted sized rods, and my punch sets...

With today's airport security, you definately want to put it in your checked luggage. The foam helps to prevent any damage to your items, because we know how delicate the baggage handlers are with our luggage.

The biggest problem that I've found when traveling is when I want to print something out... There isn't always a Kinko's or some other company that can print stuff out for you close by, (my last trip was a 2+ hour drive to a Kinkos), so if you have something in mind, make sure to pack it as well... And if it's an electronic copy, you may want to print out a couple of extra copies so that you have extra parts if necessary, and they are all from the same printer. When traveling with printed items, you may want to put it in a heavy file folder, or between heavy cardboard to protect it (again, to prevent damage from the airport gorillas).