View Single Post

Old 09-05-2011, 02:31 PM

Total Downloaded: 14.54 MB
Back from my exhausting trip yesterday and right back to this one. After adding the canopy and fuselage glazing, I made an earnest and near fatal attempt at attaching the wings. I am now convinced that there is no practical way to get a good fit here. I squeezed and tweaked as best I could and came away with a fit that seems to get the wings in roughly the right position without too much dihedral, but it isn't pretty;
Prudenzio Contest Breda BA 65-img_5241.jpgPrudenzio Contest Breda BA 65-img_5242.jpg
I've started on all the fiddly cowling bulges. They are the smallest of all the Zio ones I've done and are doubly difficult because, well, they are doubles. And each piece is two bulges;
Prudenzio Contest Breda BA 65-img_5243.jpg
But my patience is thin and I had to move on to the landing gear at the same time;
Prudenzio Contest Breda BA 65-img_5244.jpgPrudenzio Contest Breda BA 65-img_5245.jpg

Still have lots of bulging covers to add as well as the props. This is certainly the oddest looking of the Italian airplanes in Zio's collection.
Chris