Old 09-16-2011, 04:41 PM
Banned

Total Downloaded: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Modeller View Post
Oh and it didn't take much time.

Zathros
As a member of this forum, I wish he could be bounced right out of here

For what let me know please. Be so kind.
Yes, O.K..., I will. I will however, give you a little benefit of the doubt. REMEMBER YOU ASKED AND I AM GOING TO ANSWER YOU.

A) Did you upload the Peter Zorn TriMotor model to any site, whatsoever?

B) Did you not feel compelled to tell your comrades that the model was obtained illictly and could be had for free, but they had to join this site to get it?

C) You have been a member to this site for a long time. Do you feel that there is any obligation or allegiance to this site?

D) Would you be brave enough, or Honest enough, to admit if you have in fact, uploaded or made it available in anyway, shape former. That is to say in any conceivable to any site?

E) I believe you have incriminated yourself with you snide comments. You have the appearance of someone who has stolen, but is not brave enough to admit it.

F) Would you state, will all certainty, giving your word as a man, that you did not offer or assist in having the Ford Tri-Motor by Peter Zorn, as released, in any fashion, or any version or section, in anyway shape or form, to anybody, any group, any forum, any uploading site for download. Do you swear that you did not do this?

You see, you have made statements that seem to be brazen and hen looked at collectively, point the guilt to yourself . That is what the problem is. This was caused by what you posted. It can only be undone by what you post next.

YOU ASKED AND I ANSWERED, FOR ANYONE FEELING COMPELLED TO PRESS THE REPORT KEY.

I have know many many Russian people. A Proud and honorable people. These people would step on anyone would betray trust given to them on this level.