Thread: CD's for sale
View Single Post

Old 10-22-2011, 11:01 AM
Design Admin

Total Downloaded: 11.54 MB
Have you done any market research to see if people would even be willing to buy the cd's? A simple poll here would probably do the trick. I think to get people to buy them you would also need to include some content not available on the web to make the more desirable. Its far too easy to download the one model you want at the price point you are charging for an electronic download than to justify spending $40 for 47 model when they may not want them all. At the price we are charging on my site (lets round to $4 to make it easy) they could buy 10 models from my site. They would need to want more than 10 models off your cd to make it worth their while plus they would need to wait for them to ship then they would still need to print them out at home to build.

Dont want to be negative but I think you need to come up with something to make it more desirable to purchase this way.... granted overall the price is way better this way and it would help those with very limited bandwidth but I think the market might be a bit small to go to the effort for stamping out cd's and shipping them.