View Single Post

Old 11-22-2011, 10:28 AM
Eternal Member

Total Downloaded: 0
Barrys MFN Richelieu

It shall be my first of Barry's ship designs and my first full hull ship. When I started my first ship build for the recent contest Barry was encouraging to me to do that Zara so in a way the Zara and all them zio contest ships i built are down to Barry's words to try them and to all the other members that don't push you to do a model but offer advice when you ask. What is as I say the great thing about here the advice the encouragment to try new subjects. . What one likes about a person is when they get you to try something new and offer advice and that was just what our departed friend Barry was like.

So the ship well it is a fairly big kit over 80 pages of parts alone some on 80 gram stock to the users in the US that be normal typing paper I got all the pages to be on 80gram printed so this gives me the hull frame that i need to start anyway all this before running out of ink but i see no problem at all since its going to take a fair amount of time to get all them pages for the formers laminated and cut and assembled.