View Single Post

Old 11-28-2011, 12:43 PM

Total Downloaded: 233.25 MB
Send a message via Yahoo to Inky
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimkrauzlis View Post
Inky, just a question on the container cranes, and sorry if you addressed this earlier, but at 1/400 scale the paper size I get from the files you provided are around 9 x 12.44 inches...is this correct, or should we adjust the paper size somehow to ensure we get the correct scale (I mention this because this is larger than US sized paper, which is what I thought you were basing the model sheets on). The first sheet is this size, but the subsequent sheets seem to be a smaller size, around 6.8 x 9.335 inches...seems to suggest you used different sheet sizes for the different parts.

Just want to be sure I have it all at the same relative size when I print them out....

Thanks!

Cheers!
Jim
Don't get me to lying to you, I had the paper size set at standard letter but I do all my designs on MS paint and if you ever use MS Paint you know it tends to do what it wants. I am glad you noticed that and brought it to my attention because I never noticed it. I guess do what you have to, I am stupid when it comes to scaling and printing sizes. To get every thing to scale on paper I have been using one of the 40 foot containers as my guide and measuring every thing off of that, so every thing is of right scale amongst it self but as for printing I just print it all out using the, "NONE" scaling and have my settings for, "LETTER". It seems to be right on.