View Single Post

Old 11-28-2011, 01:59 PM

Total Downloaded: 474.31 MB
Hi, Don!

I can send the pdf files to Inky for his disposal to do as he sees fit...if he wants to put them in the download section, that's fine, but since these are his designs I would not presume to post them myself. I only did the pdf conversion on the Maher Terminal file, not the other versions he offers. The printable paper size is 8.5 x 11 inches in the pdf format, which when I printed them out appears to be right, using the size of the 40' container on the first sheet as a scale guide.

BTW, when I checked the scale of the 40' containers on the stack files for Barry's model they come out slightly larger than they should be, but only by a small bit. That is my fault as those are the files I created and provided to Barry, and I now recall when I first printed them out using his final files and compared them to the hatch covers they seemed to be slightly oversized. I would suggest anyone who is concerned about the scale of the containers being true should print out the container stack files at 97% size. This comes out to about 1 7/32 ", which is 1.21875 ", close to the 1/400 scale size of the 40' container, which is 1.2" Just a suggestion and for what it's worth....

Cheers!
Jim