View Single Post

Old 12-01-2011, 11:57 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
Send a message via MSN to Nazgul Send a message via Yahoo to Nazgul
Quote:
Originally Posted by loudog49 View Post
Great job, Viraj. Awesome to see the final result and I'm relieved that you came back to the forum show it to us after a prolonged absence. Definitely worth the wait. Those photos are great and very realistic with the water and cityscape in the background. Its like you took your bike out for a spin and decided to park in a nice scenic spot for some pictures. Now you can brag to others that you own a $100k+ custom bike with these pictures as proof. You just need to photoshop yourself sitting on the bike to complete it. The customization you did to the bike definitely improved the model beyond its original design and made it uniquely yours.

-LD
Thanks a lot Means a lot coming from the designer himself...I actually had some plans with a bit of 'trick photography' against the skyline and the lagoon but you won't believe how windy it was..I ended up rushing through to make sure not to tip it over... And it feels great to be back building and glad I started with your model...Can't wait till you design the next bike..Thanks again for releasing such an amazing model to the community!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dessy View Post
a really great job on this one naz.
thank god some ones changed that headlight! .
Thank you..I kindda like the streetfighter look of the double headlights...(I'm actually bidding on a pair of Dominators for my bike )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixelpusher View Post
Amazing work.
Thanks a lot

See stuff I've built HERE
See my current build Mille Miglia