View Single Post

Old 01-01-2012, 03:55 PM

Total Downloaded: 20.39 MB
Hey Basil, that sounds as though it must have been a major (if fun) project. I suspect that a good number of the early Harleys running today have arisen in a similar way, using bits from a lot of different originals. It makes my life rather harder, as there are lots of minor discrepancies between the bikes in the photographs from which I am working. It is sometimes hard to decide which to follow to make the model as authentic as possible. When finally it is finished I intend to tidy up the parts pages and write a construction guide (though not a full-blown instruction manual), and put it on the web.

Edgardo, I'm afraid I have indeed slowed down a lot over Christmas and the New Year, with only odd bits worked on. Most of what I had to show in my last post was done before Christmas, but I didn't have time to take the photographs and prepare the post until afterwards. I have managed a little bit in the last couple of days - small in size as well as content!

Anyone want a Harley-Davidson?-eng11.jpg Anyone want a Harley-Davidson?-eng12.jpg

Alan