Thread: 1955 Chevrolet
View Single Post

Old 02-10-2012, 07:30 AM

Total Downloaded: 5.75 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Deco View Post
Yet more terrific work! Once again, you have so nicely captured those complex body shapes, highlighted them with excellent graphics, and then assembled them so cleanly!

I know you said these are prototypes, not sure how close they are to the finished designs ... I wonder if you could bring the detail of the window graphics closer to the level of the chrome and headlight graphics? I noticed that a couple of your other models (one of the Cadillacs and one of the Buicks) had some highlights on the window glass, I think that was a nice effect.

Your line is growing so fast, this is the fourth series you've shown us! Did you develop these earlier, or are you designing them this quickly?

I think your models are wonderful, and very promising should you choose to market them. I hope the four series you've shown us are just the beginning. Bravo!
I am not working that fast, these have been made over the last year. These are prototypes I make before I bring them in photoshop where I add chrome effects, reflects, emblems and scripts to make them more realistic. I am about to do that with the '55 Chevy and may have pictures for you in the next few weeks. The Buick and Cadillac are good examples of the difference that can be made.

Quote:
Fantastic!!! Perfect models, Cami!!
Robert, is that you? Thanks, you are coming along well with your Crown Victoria.