Thread: Usr ux-1
View Single Post

Old 02-18-2012, 10:37 PM

Total Downloaded: 3.37 MB
Usr ux-1

This is bad guy submarine USR UX-1 from anime Submarine 707R. Been working on this model on and off for about six or seven months now, too much distraction in life. Been busy designing several models, always busy doing something but not really getting anything done, so I am going to focus on just this right now, or at least till I got distracted with a new model idea again So far the shell is done but I'm sure I'll be making some change on that while designing the frame. I posed the UX-1 with the 1/200 scale 707R model I did some time ago for size com to help me picture how big the UX-1 is. As usual, the original model sheets and anime 3d models don't match up, but very close. I modeled mostly off the original model sheet drawings, but in general I referenced the anime version, and in areas that are not clear to me I improvised. So, even with all the references from web or books, my model is still not completely accurate, just close enough.
Attached Thumbnails
Usr ux-1-01.jpg   Usr ux-1-02.jpg   Usr ux-1-03.jpg   Usr ux-1-04.jpg   Usr ux-1-05.jpg  

Usr ux-1-06.jpg   Usr ux-1-07.jpg   Usr ux-1-08.jpg   Usr ux-1-09.jpg   Usr ux-1-10.jpg  

Usr ux-1-11.jpg   Usr ux-1-12.jpg