View Single Post

Old 02-19-2012, 03:44 PM

Total Downloaded: 141.92 MB
Fuselage:
Instead of using part S5, I've added the positions of the internal framework and the wing's trailing edge outside of the fuselage top, laminated it, and then transferred the positions to the backside. No further modifications of the graphics.

I've started the fuselage construction by glueing on side to the end of the framework, then glued it to the fuselage top, followed by the second side. Finally, I fixed the fuselage bottom.

The cockpit area begun with the fire wall, followed by the cockpit interior and the cabin front. I've omitted the formers S3a of the cabin front. I've installed the seats, instrument panel and steering column though there'll be hardly a chance to catch a glance at them on the finished model. Before the wing installation, the windshield of the early low type was fixed.
Attached Thumbnails
Fokker F.II, JB Models, 1/250-jbm_fii_d-57_020.jpg   Fokker F.II, JB Models, 1/250-jbm_fii_d-57_021.jpg   Fokker F.II, JB Models, 1/250-jbm_fii_d-57_022.jpg   Fokker F.II, JB Models, 1/250-jbm_fii_d-57_023.jpg   Fokker F.II, JB Models, 1/250-jbm_fii_d-57_029.jpg