View Single Post

Old 02-25-2012, 02:06 PM

Total Downloaded: 5.75 MB
Quote:
yay! pity there was no 78 cordoba on there
Quote:
Cami:

How could you not list the '62 Corvette, last of the true production American sports cars, sniffff?? ;p

Seriously, don't overlook the '57 Porthole T-bird and the '50's to '62 Vette, both are classic true sports cars from Detroit.

TomW
Do not worry guys, after these are released, I expect to do more 1930-1970 cars. Developping them takes alot of time because I do the entire lineup (I figure all the possibilities) for each years and these 4 subjects were ready for Photoshop. There still is alot to do in Photoshop, but I can expect a '57 sample built for the March 10-11 week-end.

The 1948 Tucker should come right after the Chevys and Ford because a little is left to do before I bring it in Photoshop. The '53 Buicks and Cadillacs are a long way from Photoshop and will be on-the-side projects with the vintage style car.

First generation Corvettes, two-seater birds (and even the 1958-60 models) and 1953-59 Studebakers are the most likely to be next, but I think that a new thread about a wish list may be a good idea!

The '78 Cordoba is not on my list because it is a little too recent for me, but I agree with you Chris that it is one of the good looking cars made in the seventies. It had class! Put it on your wish list!

Cami