View Single Post

Old 03-12-2012, 04:55 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Wow Mike, thanks so much for doing this! It is really looking great! For those of you who don't know, I have asked Mike to design this model because I am a member of the American Military Heritage Foundation; the not for profit orginazation that takes care of this plane. I had been looking for a good designer for sometime to make a model of this plane for us to use to raise money for the Harpoon at airshows and such. I would say it looks like the time it took to find the right designer was well worth it...Wouldn't you?!

Here are a few pics that I have taken of the plane to share with you all.
1. me in the cockpit (pretty self explanitory)
2. this is my favorite pic. I took this from the astrodome on the way home from an airshow in Wis. last year
3. I believe this pic was taken at that same airshow (although it may have been one in Mich. I cant remember)
4.a nice pic of our nose art
5. me on the way home from wis.
Attached Thumbnails
Lockheed PV 2 Harpoon "Hot Stuff"-me-cockpit.jpg   Lockheed PV 2 Harpoon "Hot Stuff"-looking-through-astrodome.jpg   Lockheed PV 2 Harpoon "Hot Stuff"-hot-stuff-airshow.jpg   Lockheed PV 2 Harpoon "Hot Stuff"-hot-stuff-art-close-up.jpg   Lockheed PV 2 Harpoon "Hot Stuff"-me-flight.jpg