View Single Post

Old 04-22-2012, 05:05 AM

Total Downloaded: 517.40 MB
1/20 Greenland inuit kayak

This is my latest scratchbuilt paper and cardboard creation. Plans I got from a book presenting the details of an Greenland kayak and methods and materials building one. In that same book I found a nice picture showing how the kayaks were stowed on a shoreline and the idea for a small diorama was ready.

Everythig in the model is paper, cardboard and various kinds of glue plus of course paints. I used one 'photorealistic' element in the build and that is the pebblestone shorebase.

The original build thread can be found here. Hope you enjoy this one, I enjoyd doing it very much. I'm going to take the model to a local Hobby event The Model Expo 2012 and more of that endeavour and the details of it later.

Best Regards,

Tappi
Attached Thumbnails
1/20 Greenland inuit kayak-1.jpg   1/20 Greenland inuit kayak-2.jpg   1/20 Greenland inuit kayak-3.jpg   1/20 Greenland inuit kayak-4.jpg   1/20 Greenland inuit kayak-5.jpg  

1/20 Greenland inuit kayak-6.jpg   1/20 Greenland inuit kayak-7.jpg   1/20 Greenland inuit kayak-8.jpg   1/20 Greenland inuit kayak-9.jpg   1/20 Greenland inuit kayak-10.jpg  

1/20 Greenland inuit kayak-yhdistelty-1-20-copyright.jpg   1/20 Greenland inuit kayak-kayakrack.jpg