View Single Post

Old 04-22-2012, 06:25 PM

Total Downloaded: 6.62 GB
SS Edmund Fitzgerald

An old project ressurected, the Great Lakes freighter Edmund Fitzgerald. I see from looking at my old thread on Zealot that I haven't posted any progress pictures in almost 5 years. Really? How did that much time get away from me? Actually I know how, but I've whined enough about that in another thread.

The first pictures are of my old white tesbuilds in 1/350th scale, plus a colored 1/700th model. The version I'm working on presently is 1/250th. Pix of the beginning of the build to follow. The last picture is the recolored blue version I did at my daughter's request. She really liked a blue ship that went by when we were staying at a motel along the St. Lawrence river, and asked me to make one for her (and I actually built the red one while we were there). Unfortunately, my hard drive died before I could print it. I recently resurrected that drive, and printed a copy. Despite being 5 years later, she was still interested. She likes the model very much, and it now sails on shelf in her bedroom.

Scott K.
Attached Thumbnails
SS Edmund Fitzgerald-white-20fitz-201.jpg   SS Edmund Fitzgerald-white-20fitz-202.jpg   SS Edmund Fitzgerald-fitz-20stern.jpg   SS Edmund Fitzgerald-fitz-20bow.jpg   SS Edmund Fitzgerald-fitz-20group.jpg  

SS Edmund Fitzgerald-ck-1.jpg