View Single Post

Old 04-23-2012, 07:33 PM

Total Downloaded: 12.28 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by spaceagent-9 View Post
kung fu's david carradine's father john carradine is the main villian in this masterpiece of horrible special effects, and stealing lines and plots from other movies just to round out john agar's resume'.
right from the start this movie had me laughing as john carradine plays a nutty proffesor who gives the camera a double take after he thoughtlessly mixes two test tubes of isotopes together and blows himself to smitherines!
of course aliens use his body because they are invisible.
wooden blocks on wires are pulled thru leaves and dirt to show the invisible alien's sliding foot steps , another laughable scene. like i said, the entire movie is pages pulled out of good movies and stapled haphazardly together to make a crummy movie. i dont know if the saucer is a rocket football saucer , paper cut out or what, but here it is , and dont forget to seal your enemies in glue foam!!!!!!
jim
I WANT TO THANK neptune for letting me use his retro rocket for this football shaped ufo. i couldnt figure out how to make it.
i will also be doing the really old romulan cylinder craft's nose from this one.
THANKS AGAIN, NEPTUNE!!!
Is this one GREAT community or what? Members are always helping each other out. I LOVE the old Sci-fi stuff (and will NEVER forgive SYFY for changing their name or format). Thanks for sharing these models, they are realy wonderful! Please keep them coming!

Best Regards,