Thread: Usr ux-1
View Single Post

Old 04-24-2012, 10:19 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
Allen,

Looks good. 7, wow I didn't know there were that many. I know there are like 4 that share the same color scheme that I know of, and some are like blue and grey for some reason. Anyway this blue print looks like this would be the most futuristic version of them all. Love that Tiger mouth graphic. I should totally do that on mine.

Hey on another topic, I had a guy contact me at SubPirates who was interested in doing paper models so I directed him here. I had once asked if you sold the paper model prints, but what if you sold the finished product. Like a completed paper model, Would you do that for him? If so I want one too depending on how much you want to sell them for. I was willing to pay for the paper prints and assemble them myself, but I know you didn't want to do that. Probably because you don't want anyone making copies, which I completely understand. I think however if you offered to sell the finished model there would be less to worry about. Anyway he might be looking you up to ask. FYI. I can't wait to see more 707 models from you sir.

Oh and I just uploaded my models to Shapeways for printing. So I should be getting my first shipment soon. The 707II sail with planes and the rudder assembly. I'm excited. I attached a pic from shapeways with the models. I still need to make some more adjustments to the hull before I can call em totally done. You might notice one little model in there not realted to the 707. That's the pump jet from the UX-1. Kind of like you, I built it in 3d and then get to see it in real life. I want to be a toy designer too always have. Ok later.
Attached Thumbnails
Usr ux-1-screen-shot-2012-04-24-11.27.56-am.jpg  

Last edited by chad; 04-24-2012 at 10:33 AM. Reason: add photo