View Single Post

Old 04-30-2012, 11:50 AM

Total Downloaded: 83.31 MB
1939 Wz.34 Polish Armored Car new body

OK, gave up on other projects for now and I am continuing with my Polish Armored Car theme with a Wz.34. This car was actually sold as a half track but the Polish Army wanted something with better road handling and build the car accordingly. This small car has a wider body with sloped sides and the turret actually overhangs the body in a small way. If all goes well it will come in three colors, Plain gray, a horizontal airbrushed style como (1936-39), and the easily identifiable "Japaneses style" como (1934-36). I may also do a war prize with German and Croatian markings. This is a simplified model with basic faked under carriage and rather flat 2-d wheels but in 1/72 scale they should do. I may also do the more boxy olde style body as well, though both styles where used at the same time.

Any interest or comments?
Attached Thumbnails
1939 Wz.34 Polish Armored Car new body-wz-new-model-post1.jpg   1939 Wz.34 Polish Armored Car new body-wz-new-model-post2.jpg