View Single Post

Old 05-01-2012, 07:11 PM

Total Downloaded: 627.66 MB
Thumbs up Wingfloats assemblies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tapcho View Post
I don't know Boats where you go the idea it would be forbidden to show stick and tissue build here - I sure hope it wasn't me that geve you the idea. Your builds are always a pleasure and this one in particular 'cause I just love the Catalina. You've done one heck of a model once again Boats. Thanks for sharing.

Tappi
Ahoy Tapcho
Thank you for your reply I guess I got the idea from this only being a paper cardmodel site and didn,t want to bend the rules, so they say paper is chewed up wood and paper is wood so its all the same. Here is the update been working on the wingfloats the wingfloats are opperable. the linkage is true to life as to the realo machine in the sequence of the pictures you will see them retracting. I should have the intire wing ready for covering tomorrow evening. as of now i am cleaning up the filler and primeing the wingfloats they need a little touch up here and there.
Attached Thumbnails
PBY5-A Catalina scratch 1/28 scale-pict0001.jpg   PBY5-A Catalina scratch 1/28 scale-pict0002.jpg   PBY5-A Catalina scratch 1/28 scale-pict0003.jpg   PBY5-A Catalina scratch 1/28 scale-pict0004.jpg