View Single Post

Old 05-01-2012, 08:46 PM
Banned

Total Downloaded: 0
More build photos..... This was the orignal 37 megabyte file, printed on a high res, laser printer, on gloss, 11X17 cardstock. Below I show how to align the parts and glue the tabs. However, I've taken it upon myself to make a change and attach each part with strips, to get rid of open lines that appear when glueing tabs.

6) Use the appropriate colored marker to mark the lines where the parts mate, to get rid on any white lines.

7) Glue one part at a time and allow each glued section to dry before moving on to the next tab, or strip.
Attached Thumbnails
Tin Toy Rocket Toy Build and Directions-tin-toy-actual-6.jpg   Tin Toy Rocket Toy Build and Directions-tin-toy-actual-7.jpg   Tin Toy Rocket Toy Build and Directions-tin-toy-actual-8.jpg   Tin Toy Rocket Toy Build and Directions-tin-toy-actual-9.jpg   Tin Toy Rocket Toy Build and Directions-tin-toy-actual-10.jpg  

Tin Toy Rocket Toy Build and Directions-tin-toy-actual-11.jpg   Tin Toy Rocket Toy Build and Directions-tin-toy-actual-12.jpg   Tin Toy Rocket Toy Build and Directions-tin-toy-actual-13.jpg   Tin Toy Rocket Toy Build and Directions-tin-toy-actual-14.jpg   Tin Toy Rocket Toy Build and Directions-tin-toy-actual-15.jpg  

Last edited by Neptune; 05-01-2012 at 09:00 PM.