View Single Post

Old 05-04-2012, 12:02 PM
Banned

Total Downloaded: 576.80 MB
he is probably sick and on pain pills, those drive anyone crazy, i also have that problem, i try to be coperative, and all they want to do is win an arguement,.
then they lie and slander and do all that stuff, and if i complain or do anything, i get the full load on me. this one guy fought with his wife all night, no one complained, and this morning he called the cops on me , i guess over a previous confrontation when he was out complaining to the road workers and came up to my window at 430am screaming and waking me up, and i went and asked him about it, and he kept lying. so he was saying i threatened him with a sword this morning, which was total bs, and my nice morning ended and a real crummy day has begun.
when i went to the manager, all i got was the ''devil's advocate''. and i guess unless he wants these pillpoppers gone, who are nothing but problems, i guess im just gonna go.
theres about 4-5 of them in here and they all sell to each other, breaking the leases,
in a clean and sober enviroment, always late with the rent, etc.....
i sympathize with you, i guess he just got fed up, i would appeal the red tags and ask for more time.
i hope it all works out,
and good luck.