View Single Post

Old 05-06-2012, 11:35 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
Thanks everyone I've found that knowing people are looking forward to something gets me motivated to work on it more. Otherwise I'll take forever!

I have two colors ready to build: blue/silver and red/silver. Remember they are beta versions (I haven't even put one completely together yet) so they might be quirky or tricky. I pretty much just let Pepakura decide where to put the tabs. For black I'll have to recolor the lines so I'll get 2 more ready soon. Probably black/gold and black/silver. Anyway here are the first 2 in PDF and PDO format:

RedSilverTA.pdf
RedSilverTA.pdo

BlueSilverTA.pdf
BlueSilverTA.pdo

Google Sites has limited space so I'll leave these up until the finished versions are posted. I have finals this week and am leaving for Michigan for an internship the week after, so I'm not planning to work on this again for the next few weeks (except for putting together a beta build or two). That will give any of you here who want to try one plenty of time to put it together too. As always, any suggestions/comments/constructive criticism would be greatly appreciated