View Single Post

Old 05-18-2012, 06:58 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
G.I. Joe-V.A.M.P. and M.M.S.

Yet another project to distract me from finishing other ones.

This time it's the Multi-purpose attack vehicle and towable mobile missile system from the G.I. Joe toy line. For the Vamp the wheels will roll and the gun turns and pivots. On the MMS the wheels roll and the missile launcher turns and pivots as well. My first model that has been redrawn in Inkscape so obviously being that its in a vector format it can be resized to any desired scale and not lose detail. Currently the templates for the Vamp are ready to go just spending the weekend finishing the instructions and test building to have ready to release by Monday. Attached are a few sample pages. The instructions I have attached are not the final instructions just a test as it's my first real instructions to make.
Attached Thumbnails
G.I. Joe-V.A.M.P. and M.M.S.-test.jpg   G.I. Joe-V.A.M.P. and M.M.S.-test-2.jpg   G.I. Joe-V.A.M.P. and M.M.S.-body-top.jpg   G.I. Joe-V.A.M.P. and M.M.S.-under-1.jpg   G.I. Joe-V.A.M.P. and M.M.S.-vamp-cover-page.jpg  

G.I. Joe-V.A.M.P. and M.M.S.-vamp-page-1.jpg   G.I. Joe-V.A.M.P. and M.M.S.-vamp-page-2.jpg   G.I. Joe-V.A.M.P. and M.M.S.-vamp-inst-test.jpg