View Single Post

Old 05-23-2012, 10:54 PM

Total Downloaded: 627.66 MB
Undercarriage and tail ski9s assemblies

Ahoy
So I lied this the last of the update build report for the night more tomorrow. I went ahead and constructed the main undercarriage and tail skid. The tail skis was reinforced with light backing material and pregnated with acc glue opened up the tail skid location and glued same to fuselage. Next i went to work on the undercarri8age there are 9 parts to the undercarriage assembly foue endplates where the shock bungies are supposed to be lashed down I will simulate that tomorrow after the tyres are in place. thye four legs and the center axel fairing. all reinforced with floral wire. burnished themn out and did the edgeing color which works very well with kits printing. no bad fit issues are in this assembly this model builds itself without the fuss. not certain for the novis but it would be challenging for the novis. Here is the last update pix.

Boats
Attached Thumbnails
Sopwith Triplane 1/24 scale-pict0012.jpg   Sopwith Triplane 1/24 scale-pict0013.jpg   Sopwith Triplane 1/24 scale-pict0014.jpg   Sopwith Triplane 1/24 scale-pict0015.jpg   Sopwith Triplane 1/24 scale-pict0016.jpg  

Sopwith Triplane 1/24 scale-pict0017.jpg