Thread: Xenomorph
View Single Post

Old 06-01-2012, 03:04 AM

Total Downloaded: 352.00 MB
Alien corridor-diorama

Hi,
it takes a while to build my latest creation, but now it is finished. Here is the Diorama for my tiny little Xenomorph. The whole diorama is made of cardstock and it is my first own computer-designed Diorama. For the illumination of the scene I used a lot of different LEDs and also an special rotating light for models in a scale of 1:10. For the "automatic selfdestruction-mode" I used an bycicle backlight with re LED's three different flashing-modes. At the lefthand side of the Diorama I placed two switches for the rotating light and also for the flashlight.
I tried to film the dio:

Here are also some pictures:
regards Loenf
Attached Thumbnails
Xenomorph-alien1.jpg   Xenomorph-alien2.jpg   Xenomorph-alien3.jpg   Xenomorph-aliencorrdio1.jpg   Xenomorph-aliencorrdio2.jpg  

Xenomorph-aliencorrdio3.jpg   Xenomorph-aliencorrdio4.jpg   Xenomorph-aliencorrdio5.jpg   Xenomorph-aliencorrdio6.jpg   Xenomorph-aliencorrdio7.jpg  

Xenomorph-aliencorrdio8.jpg   Xenomorph-aliencorrdio9.jpg