View Single Post

Old 06-05-2012, 06:55 PM

Total Downloaded: 53.52 MB
It would work for any game needing/using hexes. Hexes are superior for many games, although grids dominate most games. Easier to make I suspect (or a predominance of square interior combats).

I am now out of coloured ink, so you'll have to live with 3d images for now. I still have to add the 'slot' to the faces, although I'm intending to go with a vertical slit in each of the faces with a detachable guide/joiner.

I've added some grass textures to the faces, and modeled the rest of the hill elements. Mixing and matching these should provide ample choices with regards to layout. I'd like some feedback on the texture. I wanted to have the levels clearly defined on the hex faces, so that a quick glance could count the layers. I'll release a texture map at any rate so you can modify if desired.

Road and Track elements are in the works, flat and 'raised' with their own risers/bridges. I might even make a train (to scale).

Tirick