View Single Post

Old 06-13-2012, 02:47 PM
Banned

Total Downloaded: 0
Well, here you go, the first build parts. I'm working on this slowly, because I'm making all of the changes mechaincally. I'm taking my time to do this, because I want people to see that you can make simple mechanical changes to a model, just like I did on a couple of previous builds, changes that some others will not even try to make, but will instead whine that a model is unbuildable. These are simple, easy to male changes that increase your options on other builds. When you start thinking through a problem instead of complaining about things, you teach yourself and expand your horizons. I'm also working out the build up of a scale model in styrene while I do this. As you can see, I have to reprint one part due to a water stain, I'll do this when I make the corrections.
Attached Thumbnails
TNG era Card Models.-akira-bridge-build-2.jpg   TNG era Card Models.-akira-bridge-build-3.jpg   TNG era Card Models.-akira-bridge-build-4.jpg   TNG era Card Models.-screenhunter_03-jun.-13-15.37.jpg   TNG era Card Models.-screenhunter_04-jun.-13-15.37.jpg